- Built in 1989
- 374 days on Zillow
- Views: 808 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $135
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $80,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 4349760
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Clapboard, Flood Zone \ No, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, Garage Location \ None, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp\Bottle, FeeIncludes \ Trash, GarageAndParking \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condo, Sewer \ Public, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor 1\2 Bathrm, LotDescription \ Condo Development, Basement \ Slab, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, GarageAndParking \ 1 Parking Space, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr., DisabilityFeatures \ One-Level Home, DisabilityFeatures \ No Stairs, Construction \ Existing, Foundation \ Slab w\Frst Wall, WaterHeater \ Owned, LotDescription \ Village, Amenities \ Building Maint., Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Trash, Style \ Flat, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Down-draft Cooktop, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Road Footage YN \ No, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Living, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Basement Y\N \ No, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Floors CF \ Laminate, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 819 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: (015)56-51-52-13
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 75420955
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-84K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Vermont home values will increase 3.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Town of Bennington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!