A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Views: 3,673 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $376,750
- Last sale price/sqft: $295
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: M:000004 B:0070 P:00001A
- Zillow Home ID: 56350015
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $348-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts Reading home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Boston Metro as a whole. Among Reading homes, this home is valued 9.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Reading, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.8% less than in Boston Metro, and 92.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Reading home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Reading home values.
|432 South St Reading, MA||$509K||--||--||--|
|90 Hopkins St Wakefield, MA||$438K||3||1.5||1,576|
|433 South St Wakefield, MA||$435K||3||1.5||1,482|
|167 Hopkins St Reading, MA||$502K||4||1.5||2,166|
|101 Hopkins St Wakefield, MA||$498K||3||3.5||1,914|
|507 Gazebo Cir Reading, MA||$381K||2||2.5||1,168|
|613 Gazebo Cir Reading, MA||$307K||2||2||1,197|
|511 Gazebo Cir Reading, MA||$295K||2||1.5||1,038|
|304 Gazebo Cir Reading, MA||$280K||1||1.5||950|
|4 Summit Dr APT 507 Reading, MA||$269K||2||3||1,230|
|4 Summit Dr APT 409 Reading, MA||$282K||2||3||1,382|
|2 Summit Dr APT 58 Reading, MA||$289K||2||2||1,077|
|4 Summit Dr APT 601 Reading, MA||$432K||3||3||1,815|
|4 Summit Dr APT 202 Reading, MA||$290K||2||2||1,085|
|101 Gazebo Cir Reading, MA||$412K||2||2||--|
|80 Hopkins St Wakefield, MA||$553K||3||2.5||2,515|
|156 Hopkins St Reading, MA||$504K||4||2.5||2,330|
|101 Gazebo Cir UNIT 101 Reading, MA||$336K||2||2||1,197|
|102 Gazebo Cir UNIT 102 Reading, MA||$367K||3||2.5||1,339|
|103 Gazebo Cir UNIT 103 Reading, MA||$304K||2||1.5||1,038|
Nearby Schools in Reading
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
PK, 9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org