4320 Johnson Pond Rd, Apex, NC 275393 beds, 1 bath, 1,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 068903047192000
- Zillow Home ID: 6490696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4320 Johnson Pond Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27539 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% higher than in Apex, and 35.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27539 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27539 home values.
- 4324 Johnson Pond Rd Apex, NC$124K--11,590
- 4404 Johnson Pond Rd Apex, NC$163K--2.52,107
- 2621 Whistleberry Ct Apex, NC$467K--3.53,500
- 4308 Johnson Pond Rd Apex, NC$114K--21,152
- 4408 Johnson Pond Rd Apex, NC$106K--1.51,188
- 4401 Johnson Pond Rd Apex, NC$136K--1.51,290
- 4333 Johnson Pond Rd Apex, NC$104K--21,056
- 5309 New Brighton Dr Apex, NC$135K------
- 4317 New Brighton Dr Apex, NC$284K--22,432
- 4325 Johnson Pond Rd Apex, NC$117K--1672
- 2620 Whistleberry Ct Apex, NC$544K--3.53,604
- 4412 Johnson Pond Rd Apex, NC$112K--21,204
- 2617 Whistleberry Ct Apex, NC$517K444,023
- 4305 New Brighton Dr Apex, NC$184K--2.51,649
- 2601 Sheffield St Apex, NC$168K--1.51,444
- 2621 Whistleberry Ct Apex, NC$415K443,563
- 4309 Willowdale Ct Apex, NC--Studio----
- 2609 Sheffield St Apex, NC$115K--11,050
- 4301 New Brighton Dr Apex, NC$191K321,412
- 2616 Whistleberry Ct Apex, NC$542K--3.53,855
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!