4320 N 25th St, Terre Haute, IN 478052 beds, 1 bath, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 143 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $74,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: 72906
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 84-06-02-131-012.000-002
- Zillow Home ID: 77124271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4320 N 25th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47805, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% greater than in Terre Haute, and 97.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47805 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Terre Haute.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2348 Berne Ave Terre Haute, IN$78K31.51,928
- 2430 Orleans St Terre Haute, IN$65K311,207
- 2339 Berne Ave Terre Haute, IN--------
- 2336 Berne Ave Terre Haute, IN--------
- 4410 N 25th St Terre Haute, IN$58K21838
- 4414 N 25th St Terre Haute, IN$67K211,379
- 2337 Berne Ave Terre Haute, IN$80K411,708
- 4222 N 25th St Terre Haute, IN$115K321,723
- 2339 Orleans St Terre Haute, IN$72K21.51,542
- 2333 Orleans St Terre Haute, IN$73K421,613
- 2332 Orleans St Terre Haute, IN$75K311,336
- 2451 Winslow Ave Terre Haute, IN$52K211,296
- 2320 Berne Ave Terre Haute, IN$68K311,356
- 4500 N 25th St Terre Haute, IN$89K421,568
- 2352 Dahlen Ave Terre Haute, IN$63K21960
- 2323 Orleans St Terre Haute, IN$50K21694
- 2351 Dahlen Ave Terre Haute, IN$49K321,100
- 2355 Dahlen Ave Terre Haute, IN$60K31939
- 2359 Dahlen Ave Terre Haute, IN$47K31902
- 2415 Winslow Ave Terre Haute, IN$49K31660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.