4320 SE Oak St, Portland, OR 972153 beds, 2 baths, 3,822 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 504 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,822 sqft
- Heating: Solar
- Last remodel year: 1922
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: R203962
- Zillow Home ID: 53900210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4320 Se Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laurelhurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85% less than in Portland, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Laurelhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laurelhurst home values.
- 4312 SE Oak St Portland, OR$521K31.51,792
- 4330 SE Oak St Portland, OR$625K322,212
- 4285 SE Stark St Portland, OR$506K422,869
- 4248 SE Oak St Portland, OR$669K432,908
- 4307 SE Stark St Portland, OR$500K321,988
- 4271 SE Stark St Portland, OR$604K51.52,422
- 4329 SE Oak St Portland, OR$692K42.53,150
- 4315 SE Oak St Portland, OR$485K421,829
- 4261 SE Stark St Portland, OR$541K522,441
- 4307 SE Oak St Portland, OR$614K332,072
- 4236 SE Oak St Portland, OR$603K322,765
- 335 SE 44th Ave Portland, OR$615K522,346
- 4245 SE Oak St Portland, OR$480K31.51,815
- 4249 SE Stark St Portland, OR$585K21.51,952
- 4407 SE Stark St Portland, OR$420K211,815
- 414 SE 44th Ave Portland, OR$515K211,734
- 424 SE 44th Ave Portland, OR$511K31.51,556
- 402 SE 44th Ave Portland, OR$611K41.52,200
- 436 SE 44th Ave Portland, OR$483K311,836
- 325 SE 44th Ave Portland, OR$529K311,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.