- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4321 Tennyson St, Denver, CO 802126,098 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $420,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 217 sqft
- Parcel #: 0219301010000
- Zillow Home ID: 13294887
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4321 Tennyson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berkeley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51% higher than in Denver, and 115.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berkeley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4415 W 43rd Ave Denver, CO$953K----5,474
- 4337 Tennyson St Denver, CO$379K21927
- 4345 Tennyson St Denver, CO$413K321,360
- 4347 Tennyson St Denver, CO$266K21888
- 4398 W 43rd Ave Denver, CO$310K111,522
- 4320 Utica St Denver, CO$314K21981
- 4396 W 43rd Ave Denver, CO$790K313,122
- 4353 Tennyson St Denver, CO$393K311,204
- 4316 Utica St Denver, CO$292K11704
- 4326 Utica St Denver, CO$319K311,118
- 4330 Utica St Denver, CO$399K321,377
- 4258 Tennyson St UNIT 101 Denver, CO$713K222,726
- 4258 Tennyson St UNIT 104 Denver, CO$336K111,197
- 4258 Tennyson St Denver, CO$331K------
- 4258 Tennyson St UNIT 102 Denver, CO$270K------
- 4346 Utica St Denver, CO$314K311,079
- 4300 Tennyson St Denver, CO$399K211,064
- 4363 Tennyson St Denver, CO$690K111,408
- 4252 Tennyson St Denver, CO$318K21782
- 4312 Tennyson St Denver, CO$382K11470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!