4321 Vrain St, Denver, CO 802125 beds, 4 baths, 2,738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Built in 2007 this 2700+ square foot 1/2 duplex has high ceilings, tall doors, granite slab countertops, stainless steel appliances, and high end finishes throughout. The upper level has a laundry room and 3 bedrooms including a huge master suite with a 5 piece master bath. The other 2 bedrooms share a second full bath with 2 sinks. The main level has a 1/2 bath and features a fantastic kitchen and an open floor plan for living/dinning. Either the sliding glass door or the regular door open to the private patio in the fenced backyard and provide easy access to the 2 car garage. The finished basement has 2 additional bedrooms, a bathroom, and another large living space with a wet bar.
- Lot: 3,120 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2008 for $462,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 865 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 422 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- master suite w/ 5 piece bath & heated floor, tankless water heater, basement wet bar, 2 car garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,738 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0219303029000
- Zillow Home ID: 88907234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4321 Vrain Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berkeley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51% higher than in Denver, and 115.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berkeley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4317 Vrain St Denver, CO$545K33.51,922
- 4325 Vrain St Denver, CO$501K331,931
- 4325 Vrain St Denver, CO$505K464,048
- 4315 Vrain St Denver, CO$543K------
- 4313 Vrain St Denver, CO$553K------
- 4335 Vrain St Denver, CO$516K331,871
- 4301 Vrain St Denver, CO$315K221,053
- 4621 W 43rd Ave Denver, CO$312K211,261
- 4337 Vrain St Denver, CO$361K331,873
- 4343 Vrain St Denver, CO$362K22872
- 4337 Vrain St Denver, CO$474K33.51,823
- 4335 Vrain St Denver, CO$503K32.51,886
- 4353 Vrain St Denver, CO$340K21852
- 4320 Winona Ct Denver, CO$385K312,224
- 4326 Winona Ct Denver, CO$444K331,962
- 4310 Winona Ct Denver, CO$301K31962
- 4336 Winona Ct Denver, CO$385K31.51,745
- 4195 Vrain St Denver, CO$684K542,512
- 4304 Winona Ct Denver, CO$307K11.5728
- 4342 Winona Ct Denver, CO$289K21792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.