4322 SW 100th St, Seattle, WA 981464 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $452,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2594200465
- Zillow Home ID: 48812732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4322 Sw 100th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Arbor Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Seattle, and 28.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Arbor Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arbor Heights home values.
- 9856 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$441K41.751,850
- 10000 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$533K432,170
- 9848 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$367K321,430
- 10004 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$444K31.751,470
- 4308 SW 100th St Seattle, WA$430K32.251,580
- 9842 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$369K411,200
- 10010 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$378K41.51,660
- 9849 California Ave SW Seattle, WA$341K212,060
- 10014 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$497K332,290
- 4305 SW 100th St Seattle, WA$360K31.751,180
- 4302 SW 100th St Seattle, WA$378K421,630
- 9834 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$448K21.51,770
- 4403 SW 100th St Seattle, WA$424K211,550
- 9839 California Ave SW Seattle, WA$377K321,540
- 9861 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$566K41.52,380
- 10018 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$478K41.751,930
- 9855 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$336K311,240
- 10009 California Ave SW Seattle, WA$460K322,510
- 9845 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$385K311,540
- 9830 44th Ave SW Seattle, WA$369K311,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.