4323 Hawthorne St NW, Washington, DC 200166 beds, 6 baths, 5,611 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,911 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $2,175,000
- Price/sqft: $388
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,611 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 1621 0833
- Zillow Home ID: 442384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4323 Hawthorne St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wesley Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% less than in Washington, and 30.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wesley Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wesley Heights home values.
- 4315 Hawthorne St NW Washington, DC$2.41M55.53,372
- 4327 Hawthorne St NW Washington, DC$3.5M75.53,850
- 3012 43rd St NW Washington, DC$1.9M452,912
- 3008 43rd St NW Washington, DC$1.55M44.52,134
- 3016 43rd St NW Washington, DC$1.73M44.52,802
- 4331 Hawthorne St NW Washington, DC$2.12M652,882
- 4301 Hawthorne St NW Washington, DC$1.51M52.52,248
- 3020 43rd St NW Washington, DC$1.49M432,804
- 4329 Hawthorne St NW Washington, DC$1.99M43.52,960
- 4310 Cathedral Ave NW Washington, DC$1.77M54.53,400
- 4314 Cathedral Ave NW Washington, DC$1.72M54.52,643
- 3010 New Mexico Ave NW Washington, DC$1.89M65.54,305
- 4320 Cathedral Ave NW Washington, DC$1.71M543,087
- 2925 Glover Dr NW Washington, DC$2.67M43.52,874
- 4300 Cathedral Ave NW Washington, DC$953K311,465
- 4345 Hawthorne St NW Washington, DC$2.14M43.53,472
- 4300 Hawthorne St NW Washington, DC$1.45M33.52,290
- 2917 Glover Dr NW Washington, DC$1.53M65.52,924
- 4340 Cathedral Ave NW Washington, DC$7.44M775,020
- 4332 Hawthorne St NW Washington, DC$1.98M43.53,295
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.