4323 N Whittier Pl, Indianapolis, IN 462263 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $15,023
- Price/sqft: $15
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 408 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,025 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 186
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 490715101035000400
- Zillow Home ID: 1140946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4323 N Whittier Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 77.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 226.2% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 104.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46226 home values.
- 4319 N Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN$61K----1,025
- 4315 N Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN$66K----1,725
- 5411 Ashbourne Ln Lawrence, IN$85K----1,505
- 5409 Ashbourne Ln Indianapolis, IN$93K31.51,615
- 4311 N Whittier Pl Lawrence, IN$64K----1,025
- 4322 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN$75K----1,025
- 5417 Ashbourne Ln Indianapolis, IN$129K--11,595
- 4318 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN$80K311,025
- 4314 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN$60K----1,025
- Eastbourne Dr Indianapolis, IN$100K--11,450
- 4322 N Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN$49K31.51,025
- 5407 Ashbourne Ln Indianapolis, IN$127K----1,796
- 4318 N Whittier Pl Lawrence, IN$65K----1,025
- 4307 N Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN$46K311,025
- 4314 N Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN$52K----1,025
- 4310 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN$55K----1,461
- 4401 Eastbourne Dr Indianapolis, IN$122K--1.51,824
- 4310 N Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN$66K311,079
- 5440 Ashbourne Ln Indianapolis, IN$100K31.11,398
- 4303 N Whittier Pl Indianapolis, IN$65K311,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292