4324 Newton St, Birmingham, AL 352173 beds, 2 baths, 1,474 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $2,000
- Price/sqft: $1
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,474 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 23074002015000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 946300
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4324 Newton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in Birmingham, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 35217 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35217 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
2,596 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1930
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 4320 Newton St Birmingham, AL$45K311,150
- 4328 Newton St Birmingham, AL$50K311,272
- 4318 Newton St Birmingham, AL$34K311,100
- 4332 Newton St Birmingham, AL$46K311,200
- 4312 Newton St Birmingham, AL$51K221,212
- 4336 Newton St Birmingham, AL$43K211,396
- 4321 Harmon St Birmingham, AL$39K31872
- 4325 Harmon St Birmingham, AL$46K31935
- 4319 Harmon St Birmingham, AL$46K421,758
- 4329 Harmon St Birmingham, AL$73K522,077
- 4315 Harmon St Birmingham, AL$66K321,176
- 4340 Newton St Birmingham, AL$49K311,110
- 4333 Harmon St Birmingham, AL$44K311,136
- 4724 40th Pl N Birmingham, AL$48K21816
- 4728 40th Pl N Birmingham, AL$70K221,229
- 4720 40th Pl N Birmingham, AL$50K21820
- 4732 40th Pl N Birmingham, AL$69K321,416
- 4716 40th Pl N Birmingham, AL$48K21720
- 4309 Harmon St Birmingham, AL$67K321,256
- 4337 Harmon St Birmingham, AL$44K311,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.