- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 168 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,738 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $22,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- MLS #: 21324247
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances \ None, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ General, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Cool \ No Cooling, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior \ Brick, Interior \ Screens Some, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Porch \ Covered Porch, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc, BAC Amount \ BACAmount$
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 490718103588000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1249023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $63K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46205 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46205 homes, this home is 86.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 88.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 139.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46205 home values.
|4329 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$48K||3||--||1,248|
|4319 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$48K||2||--||736|
|4333 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$53K||3||2||1,578|
|4339 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|4335 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$55K||--||0.5||1,176|
|4323 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|4311 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$47K||2||--||736|
|4337 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$49K||3||--||1,272|
|4305 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$48K||3||1||890|
|4316 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|4326 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$50K||2||--||812|
|4330 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$59K||4||2||1,624|
|4314 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$54K||2||1||--|
|4322 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$48K||1||--||585|
|4309 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|4334 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$53K||2||1||1,310|
|4316 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$46K||2||--||626|
|4303 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$54K||3||1||890|
|4355 Norwaldo Ave Indianapolis, IN||$54K||3||2||1,296|
|4338 Crittenden Ave Indianapolis, IN||$52K||1||--||1,260|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!