This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 5,192 all time views
- HOA Fee: $19/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $400,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 428 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Rooms: Balcony
- Additional Rooms: Entry Hall / Foyer
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Additional Rooms: Lndry/Util. (inside)
- All Bedrooms Conform: Y
- Approx Parcel Size: Less than 1/4 Acre
- Assoc Fee Freq: Annually
- Association Fee: Y
- Bath: MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl
- Category: Residential
- Common/ClubAmenities: Sprinkler System
- Dining: Eating Space-Kitchen
- Dining: Living/Dining Combo
- Export Options: Publish Address
- Export Options: Publish Directions
- Export Options: Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options: Publish Square Feet
- Exterior Wall: Stucco
- Fencing: Fenced Rear
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace
- Homestead: Y
- Interior Amenities: Ceiling 8+ Ft.
- Interior Amenities: Sliding Glass Dr(s)
- Interior Amenities: Walk-in-Closet(s)
- Interior Amenities: Wood Floors
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen: Food Prep Island
- Kitchen: Pantry - Closet
- Lot Description: Irregular Lot
- Lot Location: Cul-de-sac
- Major Appliances: Dishwasher
- Major Appliances: Microwave
- Major Appliances: Range Electric
- Major Appliances: Refrigerator
- Major Appliances: Washer/Dryer Connect
- Misc Exterior: Porch - Open
- Misc Exterior: Sprinkler System
- Parking Facilities: 3 Car Garage
- Parking Facilities: Attached Garage
- Parking Facilities: Side Entry Garage
- Pool/Hot Tub: HeatedPool-Heat Pump
- Pool/Hot Tub: Hot Tub / Spa
- Pool/Hot Tub: Pool - In Ground
- Possible Financing: Cash
- Possible Financing: Conventional
- Presently Zoned: Residential
- Presently Zoned: Single Family
- Publish to Internet: Yes
- Road Surface: Asphalt Road
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Square Foot Source: Tax Roll
- Status: Active
- Stories: 2 Stories
- Structure: Aluminum Frame
- Structure: Concrete Block
- Type of Cooling: Central Cooling
- Type of Dwelling: Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Type of Heating: Central Heating
- Utilities: Cable - Connected
- Utilities: Sewer - Public
- Utilities: Water - Public
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,535 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 145209 0180
- Zillow Home ID: 66760918
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-550K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32084, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 105.5% greater than in Villano Beach, and 79.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32084 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Villano Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32084 home values.
Nearby Schools in Villano Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.