4326 Chocolate St, Las Vegas, NV 891224 beds, 3 baths, 2,277 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,277 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 16121610062
- Zillow Home ID: 7064675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4326 Chocolate Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunrise Manor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 84.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.5% greater than in Las Vegas, and 146.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sunrise Manor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunrise Manor home values.
- 4316 Chocolate St Las Vegas, NV$169K321,973
- 5466 Zone Ave Las Vegas, NV$134K321,643
- 4306 Chocolate St Las Vegas, NV$166K321,643
- 5461 Zone Ave Las Vegas, NV$150K321,643
- 5453 Zone Ave Las Vegas, NV$93K111
- 5465 Cinnamon Ave Las Vegas, NV$175K42.52,057
- 5469 Zone Ave Las Vegas, NV$147K321,643
- 5474 Zone Ave Las Vegas, NV$148K321,643
- 5445 Zone Ave Las Vegas, NV$152K321,720
- 4329 Chocolate St Las Vegas, NV$124K321,330
- 4319 Chocolate St Las Vegas, NV$164K321,720
- 4296 Chocolate St Las Vegas, NV$159K321,643
- 5473 Cinnamon Ave Las Vegas, NV$126K321,330
- 5477 Zone Ave Las Vegas, NV$155K321,720
- 4309 Chocolate St Las Vegas, NV$156K321,643
- 5437 Zone Ave Las Vegas, NV$167K321,643
- 5482 Zone Ave Las Vegas, NV$152K321,720
- 4299 Chocolate St Las Vegas, NV$152K321,643
- 4286 Chocolate St Las Vegas, NV$126K321,330
- 5481 Cinnamon Ave Las Vegas, NV$171K42.52,277
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.