4326 Modoc Rd UNIT A, Santa Barbara, CA 931102 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $462
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 061400001
- Zillow Home ID: 15904525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4326 Modoc Road UNIT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.5% greater than in Santa Barbara, and 6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Barbara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93110 home values.
- 4326 Modoc Rd UNIT B Santa Barbara, CA$734K321,392
- 4326 Modoc Rd UNIT C Santa Barbara, CA$754K32.51,392
- 4326 Modoc Rd UNIT D Santa Barbara, CA$434K221,172
- 4318 Modoc Rd Santa Barbara, CA$1.05M32.52,309
- 4336 Modoc Rd Santa Barbara, CA$1.66M243,423
- Via Bendita Santa Barbara, CA$13.2M5710,429
- 4326 Modoc Rd UNIT G Santa Barbara, CA$790K32.51,493
- 4326 Modoc Rd UNIT F Santa Barbara, CA$768K32.51,493
- 4344 Modoc Rd APT 15 Santa Barbara, CA$438K11723
- 4326 Modoc Rd UNIT E Santa Barbara, CA$795K321,493
- 4330 Modoc Rd Santa Barbara, CA$1.39M33.52,968
- 4331 Modoc Rd Santa Barbara, CA$1.16M322,356
- 4302 Modoc Rd Santa Barbara, CA$1.02M----2,550
- 4358 Modoc Rd APT L Santa Barbara, CA$481K21.51,000
- 4358 Modoc Rd APT K Santa Barbara, CA$448K21.51,000
- 4358 Modoc Rd APT M Santa Barbara, CA$482K21.51,000
- 4358 Modoc Rd APT J Santa Barbara, CA$498K21.51,000
- 4358 Modoc Rd APT N Santa Barbara, CA$478K21.51,000
- 4358 Modoc Rd APT I Santa Barbara, CA$454K21.51,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.