- Lot: 4.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 2,952 all time views
- HOA Fee: $46
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $974,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $340
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Water Filter, Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape, Association Amenities \ Controlled Access, Association Amenities \ Gated Community, Association Fees Include \ Earthquake Insurance, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Building Structure Style \ Mediterranean, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Gas, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter / Bar, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Fire Place Fuel \ Gas, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Floor Material \ Wood, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Interior Features \ Bar, Laundry Locations \ In Kitchen, Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, Legal Disclosures \ CC and R, Legal Disclosures \ Exclusions Call Agent, Legal Disclosures \ Homeowners Association, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener, Parking Features \ Private Garage (N), Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Patio Features \ Covered Porch, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Rooms \ BonusRoom, Rooms \ Entry, Rooms \ FamilyRoom, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Security Safety \ Automatic Gate, Security Safety \ Gated Community, Security Safety \ Prewired for alarm system, Spa Descriptions \ None, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Title Company, View \ No View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,864 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2108121673
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $780K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 91302 home values will rise 4.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Calabasas as a whole. Among 91302 homes, this home is valued 17.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91302, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.7% less than in Calabasas, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Calabasas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91302 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (24)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4305 Park Arroyo|
Nearby Schools in Calabasas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!