4326 Silsby Rd, University Heights, OH 441183 beds, 2 baths, 1,629 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Finished basement, 288 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,629 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 72115042
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33679847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4326 Silsby Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44118 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 68% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.1% higher than in University Heights, and 146.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44118 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in University Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44118 home values.
- 4322 Silsby Rd University Heights, OH$88K31.51,311
- 4330 Silsby Rd University Heights, OH$124K31.51,386
- 4318 Silsby Rd University Heights, OH$99K31.51,383
- 4334 Silsby Rd University Heights, OH$82K321,438
- 4325 Groveland Rd Cleveland, OH$138K31.51,433
- 4321 Groveland Rd Cleveland, OH$148K31.51,698
- 4329 Groveland Rd University Heights, OH$104K31.51,284
- Silsby Rd University Heights, OH$143K31.51,775
- 4327 Silsby Rd University Heights, OH$143K31.51,775
- 4338 Silsby Rd University Heights, OH$125K321,650
- 4314 Silsby Rd University Heights, OH$134K31.51,442
- 4333 Groveland Rd Cleveland, OH$125K31.51,382
- 4319 Groveland Rd Cleveland, OH$154K321,432
- 4337 Groveland Rd Cleveland, OH$120K31.51,443
- 4313 Groveland Rd Cleveland, OH$90K31.51,796
- 4326 Baintree Rd University Heights, OH$135K31.51,925
- 4342 Silsby Rd University Heights, OH$136K41.51,874
- 4310 Silsby Rd University Heights, OH$157K41.51,497
- 4341 Groveland Rd University Heights, OH$129K31.51,396
- 4309 Groveland Rd Cleveland, OH$126K31.51,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.