- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4328 Harrogate Dr, Norman, OK 730724 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $349,500
- Price/sqft: $115
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 808 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,040 sqft
- Parcel #: R0025450
- Zillow Home ID: 21728467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4328 Harrogate Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% less than in Norman, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 4324 Harrogate Dr Norman, OK$271K332,137
- 725 Meadow Ridge Rd Norman, OK$535K534,380
- 4320 Harrogate Dr Norman, OK$268K432,261
- 4329 Harrogate Dr Norman, OK$247K432,306
- 804 Meadow Ridge Rd Norman, OK$304K432,620
- 4321 Middlefield Ct Norman, OK$336K432,860
- 4325 Harrogate Dr Norman, OK$357K432,887
- 808 Meadow Ridge Rd Norman, OK$321K442,694
- 800 Meadow Ridge Rd Norman, OK$317K432,518
- 4500 Harrogate Dr Norman, OK$458K443,815
- 4321 Harrogate Dr Norman, OK$286K432,679
- 4404 Hunters Hill Cir Norman, OK$327K432,826
- 4316 Harrogate Dr Norman, OK$268K432,256
- 4317 Middlefield Ct Norman, OK$362K343,164
- 4502 Harrogate Dr Norman, OK$523K54.54,211
- 909 Meadow Ridge Rd Norman, OK$227K32.52,160
- 4317 Harrogate Dr Norman, OK$379K443,258
- 4402 Hunters Hill Rd Norman, OK$180K321,840
- 4501 Harrogate Dr Norman, OK$272K432,438
- 4500 Hunters Hill Cir Norman, OK$378K433,591
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292