- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4328 Hiawatha Ct, San Jose, CA 951114 beds, 2 baths, 1,351 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $252
- Parking: Garage, 399 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,351 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 49441011
- Zillow Home ID: 19734184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4328 Hiawatha Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Edenvale - Seven Trees market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 141.7% greater than in San Jose, and 13.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edenvale - Seven Trees home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edenvale - Seven Trees home values.
- 4306 Hiawatha Ct San Jose, CA$575K321,801
- 805 Hiawatha Dr San Jose, CA$519K321,512
- 790 Hiawatha Dr San Jose, CA$562K421,572
- 778 Hiawatha Dr San Jose, CA$540K321,512
- 4302 Hiawatha Ct San Jose, CA$522K421,353
- 802 Hiawatha Dr San Jose, CA$509K421,353
- 815 Hiawatha Dr San Jose, CA$530K421,572
- 766 Hiawatha Dr San Jose, CA$515K321,460
- 4329 Hiawatha Ct San Jose, CA$566K421,572
- 4325 Hiawatha Ct San Jose, CA$512K421,353
- 814 Hiawatha Dr San Jose, CA$518K321,442
- 4301 Hiawatha Ct San Jose, CA$529K321,512
- 4321 Hiawatha Ct San Jose, CA$537K321,512
- 4309 Hiawatha Ct San Jose, CA$511K321,442
- 741 Keewaydin Ct San Jose, CA$500K321,442
- 4305 Hiawatha Ct San Jose, CA$572K421,572
- 754 Hiawatha Dr San Jose, CA$527K421,353
- 737 Keewaydin Ct San Jose, CA$561K321,512
- 745 Keewaydin Ct San Jose, CA$568K421,572
- 4379 Palisade Dr San Jose, CA$539K4--1,353
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!