This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- Views: 452 all time views
- HOA Fee: $13
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Termite Bonded, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Concrete Slab, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Tile, Heating \ Heat Pump, HOA Amenities \ Common Ground Maintenance, HOA Amenities \ Outside Lighting, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Insulated, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Porch Type \ Covered Patio, Porch Type \ Screened, Property Type \ House, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Sewer \ City Sewer, Water \ City, Windows \ Thermopane
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115725978
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-214K.
Market guideZillow predicts 31605 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 2% decrease for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31605 homes, this home is valued 35% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% greater than in Valdosta, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31605 home values.
|4052 Applecross Rd Valdosta, GA||$186K||--||2||1,860|
|4324 Kenilworth Cir Valdosta, GA||$200K||--||2||2,217|
|4324 Kenilworth Cir Valdosta, GA||$191K||4||2||2,050|
|4060 Applecross Rd Valdosta, GA||$186K||4||2||--|
|4060 Applecross Rd Valdosta, GA||$174K||4||2||1,737|
|4325 Kenilworth Cir Valdosta, GA||$173K||--||2||1,669|
|4048 Applecross Rd Valdosta, GA||$185K||4||2||1,910|
|4062 Applecross Rd Valdosta, GA||$189K||4||3||2,040|
|4067 Applecross Rd Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|4327 Kenilworth Cir Valdosta, GA||$179K||--||2||1,802|
|4338 Kenilworth Cir Valdosta, GA||$200K||4||3||2,285|
|4074 Applecross Rd Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|4073 Applecross Rd Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|4312 Kenilworth Cir Valdosta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|4309 Kenilworth Cir Valdosta, GA||$176K||4||3||--|
|4044 Applecross Rd Valdosta, GA||$185K||--||2||1,959|
|4078 Applecross Rd Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|4331 Kenilworth Cir Valdosta, GA||$193K||4||2||2,052|
|4079 Applecross Rd Valdosta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|4066 Applecross Rd Valdosta, GA||$192K||--||2||2,024|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!