4328 Pechin St, Philadelphia, PA 191284 beds, 2 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $227,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 212165400
- Zillow Home ID: 10271055
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4328 Pechin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxborough market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.3% less than in Philadelphia, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Roxborough home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxborough home values.
- 4330 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$235K411,760
- 4326 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$233K411,760
- 4324 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$262K41.51,760
- 4332 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$242K411,760
- 4322 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$233K411,760
- 4334 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$196K411,760
- 4320 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$233K411,760
- 4336 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$236K411,760
- 4318 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$242K411,760
- 4338 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$236K411,760
- 4319 Lauriston St Philadelphia, PA$249K41.51,760
- 4317 Lauriston St Philadelphia, PA$230K41.51,760
- 4321 Lauriston St Philadelphia, PA$241K411,913
- 4315 Lauriston St Philadelphia, PA$252K42.51,760
- 4316 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$242K411,760
- 4323 Lauriston St Philadelphia, PA$231K411,913
- 4340 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$229K411,760
- 4313 Lauriston St Philadelphia, PA$237K411,760
- 4325 Lauriston St Philadelphia, PA$242K41.51,800
- 4314 Pechin St Philadelphia, PA$209K311,306
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.