- Lot: 5,580 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,741 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $60
- Last sold: May 2013 for $126,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 5275655
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Features \ No Interior Steps, Heating \ Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Const - Finish \ Painted, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Services \ City Services, Source of SqFt \ Builder, Fencing \ Block, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Assoc Rules\Info \ Prof Managed, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Exterior Stories \ 1, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, High School \ Cesar Chavez High School
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,524 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 10490169
- Zillow Home ID: 59272272
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $134-163K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Laveen home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Laveen homes, this home is 0.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 28.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laveen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.8% higher than in Phoenix, and 340% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
|4333 W Irwin Rd Laveen, AZ||$186K||5||4||2,497|
|4325 W Irwin Rd Laveen, AZ||$151K||--||--||1,537|
|4328 W Carson Rd Laveen, AZ||$161K||4||2||1,611|
|4324 W Carson Rd Laveen, AZ||$155K||3||2.5||1,537|
|4337 W Irwin Rd Laveen, AZ||$148K||3||2||1,524|
|4321 W Irwin Rd Laveen, AZ||$153K||--||--||1,611|
|4332 W Carson Rd Laveen, AZ||$161K||4||2||1,745|
|4320 W Carson Rd Laveen, AZ||$153K||3||2||1,611|
|4336 W Carson Rd Laveen, AZ||$162K||--||--||1,852|
|4330 W Irwin Rd Laveen, AZ||$180K||--||--||2,048|
|4317 W Irwin Rd Laveen, AZ||$147K||3||2||1,524|
|4341 W Irwin Rd Laveen, AZ||$175K||4||3||2,048|
|4326 W Irwin Rd Laveen, AZ||$151K||3||2||1,524|
|4316 W Carson Rd Laveen, AZ||$145K||3||2||1,524|
|4336 W Irwin Rd Laveen, AZ||$185K||--||--||2,497|
|4340 W Carson Rd Laveen, AZ||$184K||--||--||2,497|
|4322 W Irwin Rd Laveen, AZ||$179K||3||2||1,852|
|4313 W Irwin Rd Laveen, AZ||$139K||--||--||1,338|
|4340 W Irwin Rd Laveen, AZ||$150K||3||2||1,524|
|4312 W Carson Rd Laveen, AZ||$146K||--||--||1,537|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!