- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $232,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Covered, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Sloping, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,936 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00052600
- Zillow Home ID: 58107095
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $170-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will rise 1% next year. Among 06234 homes, this home is valued 13.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% greater than in Brooklyn, and 36.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brooklyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|432 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$173K||4||1.5||1,974|
|423 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$178K||3||2||1,798|
|419 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$158K||3||1||1,264|
|441 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$172K||5||2||1,478|
|447 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$182K||3||1||1,512|
|411 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$205K||3||2||1,892|
|Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||--||--||--||--|
|407 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$163K||3||1.5||1,407|
|397 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$204K||4||2.5||2,046|
|480 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$248K||3||2.5||2,240|
|389 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$237K||5||1.5||2,192|
|472 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$276K||4||2.5||2,589|
|3 Grand View Ter Brooklyn, CT||$191K||3||2||1,634|
|Creamery Brook Rd Brooklyn, CT||--||--||--||--|
|12 Barberry Dr Brooklyn, CT||$171K||2||1.5||1,382|
|494 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$123K||3||1||1,204|
|Grand View Ter Brooklyn, CT||--||--||--||--|
|164 Creamery Brook Rd Brooklyn, CT||$135K||3||1||960|
|369 Allen Hill Rd Brooklyn, CT||$124K||3||1||1,024|
|9 Grand View Ter Brooklyn, CT||$161K||3||1||1,296|
Nearby Schools in Brooklyn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!