433 Davis Cir, Midwest City, OK 731104 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Large backyard with shed and fenced in garden area.
2 car garage.
Central heat and air.
Wood laminate floors in living room, down the hall way and in one bedroom.
Cork Flooring in the Kitchen.
Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and solid surface counter tops.
New tile in both bathrooms.
New heat and air system in 2007.
New roof in 2008.
New thermal windows in 2006.
- Lot: 8,316 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $91,500
- Price/sqft: $82
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 151181240
- Zillow Home ID: 21994042
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 433 Davis Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% greater than in Midwest City, and 12.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Midwest City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73110 home values.
- 416 S Bell Dr Midwest City, OK$67K221,110
- 429 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$80K31.5999
- 412 S Bell Dr Midwest City, OK$92K31.51,282
- 425 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$75K31.5989
- 6637 SE 5th St Midwest City, OK$68K221,204
- 6645 SE 5th St Oklahoma City, OK$50K21680
- 428 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$85K31.51,063
- 408 S Bell Dr Midwest City, OK$80K31.5810
- 421 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$81K31.51,174
- 404 S Bell Dr Midwest City, OK$94K311,075
- 424 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$82K31.51,031
- 401 S Bell Dr Midwest City, OK$75K31.5985
- 6625 SE 5th St Midwest City, OK$79K311,026
- 6701 SE 5th St Midwest City, OK$85K311,849
- 400 S Bell Dr Midwest City, OK$75K21.51,050
- 408 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$84K321,008
- 321 S Bell Dr Midwest City, OK$93K42.51,808
- 404 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$75K31.51,224
- 320 S Bell Dr Midwest City, OK$82K31.51,241
- 417 Davis Cir Midwest City, OK$132K322,020
Nearby Schools in Midwest City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292