433 Du Page St, Elgin, IL 601205 beds, 3 baths, 3,407 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- 291 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $202,500
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 08633046
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,407 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0613330006
- Zillow Home ID: 4631904
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 433 Du Page Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% lower than in Elgin, and 828.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
- 439 Du Page St # 41 Elgin, IL$133K------
- 427 Du Page St Elgin, IL$182K------
- 432 Fulton St Elgin, IL$118K41--
- 436 Fulton St Elgin, IL$117K------
- 428 Fulton St Elgin, IL$215K------
- 440 Fulton St Elgin, IL$99K321,083
- 445 Du Page St Elgin, IL$102K31--
- 60 S Channing St Elgin, IL$141K------
- 419 Du Page St Elgin, IL$198K------
- 64 S Channing St Elgin, IL$119KStudio----
- 432 Du Page St Elgin, IL$170K------
- 428 Du Page St Elgin, IL$153K------
- 420 Fulton St Elgin, IL$188K------
- 438 Du Page St Elgin, IL$160K------
- 424 Du Page St Elgin, IL$158K------
- 444 Fulton St Elgin, IL$111K------
- 444 Fulton St Elgin, IL$118K4----
- 442 Du Page St Elgin, IL$221K5226,662
- 418 Du Page St Elgin, IL$104K------
- 415 Du Page St Elgin, IL$268K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.