433 Ferncliff Dr, Birmingham, AL 352133 beds, 2 baths, 1,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Finished basement, 390 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,542 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 23273007002000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 961261
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 433 Ferncliff Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35213 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% higher than in Birmingham, and 85.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35213 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35213 home values.
- 429 Ferncliff Dr Birmingham, AL$167K421,407
- 1032 Sunset Blvd Birmingham, AL$218K533,772
- 1036 Sunset Blvd Birmingham, AL$222K431,632
- 1028 Sunset Blvd Birmingham, AL$165K41.51,936
- 425 Ferncliff Dr Birmingham, AL$125K422,658
- 432 Ferncliff Dr Birmingham, AL$213K321,630
- 428 Ferncliff Dr Birmingham, AL$176K321,484
- 420 Art Hanes Blvd Birmingham, AL$149K321,551
- 436 Ferncliff Dr Birmingham, AL$188K421,773
- 416 Art Hanes Blvd Birmingham, AL$166K321,188
- 421 Ferncliff Dr Birmingham, AL$168K421,326
- 424 Ferncliff Dr Birmingham, AL$214K321,508
- 1029 Sunset Blvd Birmingham, AL$206K331,420
- 412 Art Hanes Blvd Birmingham, AL$203K331,698
- 1044 Sunset Blvd Birmingham, AL$200K331,312
- 1033 Sunset Blvd Birmingham, AL$106K311,761
- 1405 Sunshine Cir Birmingham, AL$171K321,660
- 420 Ferncliff Dr Birmingham, AL$166K421,524
- 1025 Sunset Blvd Birmingham, AL$275K631,863
- 417 Ferncliff Dr Birmingham, AL$211K431,661
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292