- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
433 Howard Ave, Akron, OH 443124 beds, 1 bath, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $95,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Lot depth: 159
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 5103460
- Zillow Home ID: 35384536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 433 Howard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44312, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.5% higher than in Summit, and 192.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44312 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44312 home values.
- 439 Howard Ave Akron, OH$81K31.5840
- 419 Howard Ave Akron, OH$81K311,310
- 447 Howard Ave Akron, OH$72K41.51,440
- 3529 Carper Ave Akron, OH$73K21836
- 407 Howard Ave Akron, OH$50K31.51,032
- 457 Howard Ave Akron, OH$67K21933
- 430 Howard Ave Akron, OH$47K--21,000
- 420 Howard Ave Akron, OH$68K41960
- 442 Howard Ave Akron, OH$44K21832
- 399 Howard Ave Akron, OH$54K311,056
- 3539 Carper Ave Akron, OH$81K311,026
- 414 Howard Ave Akron, OH$89K31.51,620
- 3682 Albrecht Ave Akron, OH$71K21910
- 452 Howard Ave Akron, OH$164K63.53,150
- 410 Howard Ave Akron, OH$116K321,366
- 471 Howard Ave Akron, OH$46K------
- 402 Howard Ave Akron, OH$58K21816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!