433 Longfellow St NW, Washington, DC 20011Studio, 3,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,469 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- 35 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- MLS #: DC8442385
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3261 0800
- Zillow Home ID: 485977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 433 Longfellow St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brightwood Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.8% less than in Washington, and 35.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brightwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brightwood Park home values.
- 5611 5th St NW APT 21 Washington, DC$185K11576
- 5611 5th St NW APT 33 Washington, DC$181K11536
- 5611 5th St NW APT 34 Washington, DC$179K11--
- 5611 5th St NW APT 36 Washington, DC$184K11--
- 5611 5th St NW APT 24 Washington, DC$180K11510
- 5611 5th St NW APT 14 Washington, DC$179K11528
- 5611 5th St NW APT 22 Washington, DC$179K11564
- 424 Missouri Ave NW Washington, DC$625K213,092
- 5611 5th St NW APT 13 Washington, DC$189K11538
- 5611 5th St NW APT 22 Washington, DC$196K11563
- 5611 5th St NW Washington, DC$217K11510
- 5611 5th St NW APT 31 Washington, DC$210K11373
- 5611 5th St NW APT 32 Washington, DC$196K11563
- 5611 5th St NW APT 35 Washington, DC$240K11632
- 5611 5th St NW APT 21 Washington, DC$187K11548
- 5611 5th St NW APT 11 Washington, DC$188K11548
- 5611 5th St NW APT 12 Washington, DC$196K11563
- 5611 5th St NW APT 25 Washington, DC$232K11632
- 5611 5th St NW APT 36 Washington, DC$190K11547
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.