- Built in 1994
- Views: 6,480 all time views
- HOA Fee: $66
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $940,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $638
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- View: City, Park
- Wet Bar
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Association Amenities \ Controlled Access, Association Amenities \ Guest Parking, Association Fees Include \ Earthquake Insurance, Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, Building Structure Style \ Mediterranean, Buyer Financing \ Cash to New Loan, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooking Appliances \ Oven-Electric, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Fireplace Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Floor Material \ Carpet, Floor Material \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Passenger Elevator, Interior Features \ Elevator, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area In Unit (N), Legal Disclosures \ CC and R, Legal Disclosures \ Earthquake Insurance Available, Listing Status \ Pending, Listing Terms \ Cash To New Loan, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Features \ Gated, Parking Type \ Garage, Parking Type \ Parking for Guests, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Security Safety \ Gated Community, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), TVServices \ Tv Satellite Dish, View \ City Lights View, View \ Park Or Green Belt View
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 25
- Floor size: 1,473 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 4342036063
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 60296023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $869K-1.16M.
Market guideZillow predicts 90210 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Beverly Hills as a whole. Among 90210 homes, this home is valued 72% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.5% lower than in Beverly Hills, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90210 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beverly Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90210 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (23)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 433 N Doheny Dr|
Nearby Schools in Beverly Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!