4330 Cartwright Dr, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46227
- Lot:0.37 acres
- Days on Zillow:51
- View virtual tour
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #21206519
- Zillow Home ID112840819
- Parcel #491031118007000501
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$789/mo||$529 – $1.1K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 46227 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 25.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
Neighborhood for 4330 Cartwright Drive
- 1601 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$220K43.02,308
- 1523 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$189K32.02,933
- 1714 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$75K21.0936
- 4236 S State Ave Indianapolis, IN$68K21.0862
- 4219 S State Ave Indianapolis, IN$170K32.02,800
- 1517 E Markwood Ave Indianapolis, IN$75K21.0870
- 1635 E Mills Ave Indianapolis, IN$87K21.01,056
- 1513 E Markwood Ave Indianapolis, IN$98K32.01,232
- 1532 E Markwood Ave Indianapolis, IN$90K32.01,450
- 4315 Asbury St Indianapolis, IN$126K21.51,900
- 1325 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$156K3--2,365
- 4255 Otterbein Ave Indianapolis, IN$94K3--1,202
- 1821 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$103K32.01,238
- 1315 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$88K21.0925
- 1820 Lawrence Ave Indianapolis, IN$104K32.01,522
- 4063 S State Ave Indianapolis, IN$99K32.01,231
- 1361 Luke Ln #OAK Indianapolis, IN$158K--2.52,580
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Raymond F Brandes School 65 (assigned) K-6 0.4 mi
- Arsenal Technical High (assigned) 9-12 4.7 mi
- H L Harshman Middle (assigned) 7-8 5.0 mi
- George Washington Community (assigned) 7-12 5.8 mi
- Northwest Community High (assigned) 7-12 10.7 mi
- John Marshall Community High (assigned) 7-12 11.7 mi
- Calvary Christian School PK-12 1.1 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005