4330 Ferrarra St, Jacksonville, FL 322173 beds, 2 baths, 1,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1972 for $23,400
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space, 264 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,336 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 111
- Parcel #: 1521590000
- Zillow Home ID: 44559985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4330 Ferrarra Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Goodby's Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.2% less than in Jacksonville, and 173.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Goodby's Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodby's Creek home values.
- 4316 Ferrarra St Jacksonville, FL$78K311,114
- 4443 Habana Ave Jacksonville, FL$147K321,972
- 4431 Habana Ave Jacksonville, FL$88K321,384
- 4306 Ferrarra St Jacksonville, FL$99K311,200
- 7711 Old Kings Rd S Jacksonville, FL$129K321,650
- 7719 Old Kings Rd S Jacksonville, FL$123K321,596
- 7703 Old Kings Rd S Jacksonville, FL$89K31.51,095
- 7412 Spinola Rd Jacksonville, FL$187K322,249
- 7404 Spinola Rd Jacksonville, FL$169K421,974
- 4419 Habana Ave Jacksonville, FL$121K322,034
- 4503 Lisa Dr N Jacksonville, FL$151K321,560
- 7420 Spinola Rd Jacksonville, FL$131K321,555
- 4226 Ferrarra St Jacksonville, FL$101K321,174
- 4409 Habana Ave Jacksonville, FL$130K322,103
- 4440 Habana Ave Jacksonville, FL$128K321,423
- 4428 Habana Ave Jacksonville, FL$105K321,305
- 7428 Spinola Rd Jacksonville, FL$236K442,728
- 7672 Old Kings Rd S Jacksonville, FL$146K321,677
- 4214 Ferrarra St Jacksonville, FL$77K311,103
- 7708 Praver Dr W Jacksonville, FL$118K321,677
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.