- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 541 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $124,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Maricopa, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ Farm Home/ USDA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - CITY, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ Oth Elec (See Rmrks), Water \ Pvt Water Company
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 51238481
- Zillow Home ID: 71702533
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $119-138K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix Metro home values will rise 3.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|43313 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$133K||4||3||2,221|
|43293 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$113K||3||2||1,370|
|43304 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$87K||3||2||1,370|
|43323 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$116K||4||2||1,534|
|43283 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$119K||3||2||1,533|
|43333 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$129K||4||3||2,221|
|43273 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$105K||4||2||1,532|
|43304 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$90K||3||2||1,370|
|43304 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$115K||--||--||1,370|
|43294 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$121K||3||2||1,533|
|43314 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$133K||4||3||2,221|
|43343 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$126K||4||3||2,012|
|43263 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$135K||--||--||2,221|
|43324 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$136K||--||--||2,221|
|43334 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$153K||4||3||2,221|
|43274 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$122K||3||2||1,816|
|43274 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$146K||3||2||1,816|
|43353 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$135K||3||2.5||2,221|
|43253 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$162K||4||3||2,221|
|43344 W Cowpath Rd Maricopa, AZ||$126K||--||--||2,012|
Nearby Schools in Maricopa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!