4332 9th Ave NE # B, Seattle, WA 981051 bed, 1 bath, 933 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1996
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Study is furnished
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 933 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2117438586
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4332 9th Avenue Ne # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.4% lower than in Seattle, and 25.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University District home values.
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE # C1 Seattle, WA$784K----2,606
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE # C2 Seattle, WA$485K----1,760
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE # C3 Seattle, WA$747K----2,387
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE Seattle, WA$690K11700
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE APT 101 Seattle, WA$399K11.751,202
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE APT 102 Seattle, WA$434K21.751,335
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE # A Seattle, WA$344K21933
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE # B Seattle, WA$323K11933
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE APT 201 Seattle, WA$389K221,042
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE APT 202 Seattle, WA$405K21.751,149
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE APT 203 Seattle, WA$392K221,165
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE APT 204 Seattle, WA$381K21.751,140
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE APT 205 Seattle, WA$413K221,215
- 4343 Roosevelt Way NE APT 206 Seattle, WA$372K11.5983
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292