- Lot: 3,040 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 293 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $270,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: 4511548
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Amenities \ Close to Bus, Amenities \ Close to Park, Amenities \ Close to School, Amenities \ Close to Shops, Amenities \ Fenced Yard, Amenities \ Granite Countertops, Amenities \ Patio, Amenities \ Porch, Amenities \ Powder Room, Amenities \ View, Amenities \ Walk Out Basement, Attic Description \ Unfinished, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Full, Garbage \ Public, Heating Fuel \ Natural Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Hotwater \ Gas Stand Alone, Lot Description \ Level, Parking \ Driveway, Post Office \ Bronx, Property Type \ Single Family, Siding Description \ Vinyl, Sq Ft Source \ Municipality, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Amount \ 2115, Tax Source \ Municipality, Tax Year \ 2015, Village \ None, Water Description \ Municipal, Year Built Exception \ Actual
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 055890131
- Zillow Home ID: 29848970
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $325-445K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Throggs Neck home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 2% increase for New York as a whole. Among Throggs Neck homes, this home is 28.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Throggs Neck, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 400% greater than in New York, and 61.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Throggs Neck home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Throggs Neck home values.
|4330 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY||$370K||--||--||1,728|
|4334 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY||$412K||--||1.5||2,023|
|4328 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY||$364K||--||--||1,584|
|4336 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY||$369K||--||--||1,728|
|4326 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY||$365K||--||--||1,584|
|4338 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY||$366K||3||2||1,728|
|4324 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY||$372K||--||--||1,728|
|4340 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY||$367K||3||1.5||1,728|
|4322 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY||$407K||--||--||1,728|
|4342 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY||$598K||--||--||3,685|
|4320 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY||$407K||--||--||1,728|
|4342 E Tremont Ave # 1 Bronx, NY||--||--||--||--|
|152 Revere Ave Bronx, NY||$410K||--||--||1,728|
|150 Revere Ave Bronx, NY||$336K||--||--||1,152|
|154 Revere Ave Bronx, NY||$412K||--||--||1,728|
|148 Revere Ave Bronx, NY||$359K||--||--||1,584|
|4318 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY||$364K||--||--||1,584|
|146 Revere Ave Bronx, NY||$659K||3||2.5||3,200|
|156 Revere Ave Bronx, NY||$356K||--||--||1,584|
|158 Revere Ave Bronx, NY||$371K||--||--||1,728|
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!