4332 Viva Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462394 beds, 3 baths, 2,695 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 38 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $146,960
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 21304910
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,695 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 491036118056000300
- Zillow Home ID: 112841272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4332 Viva Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46239 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 61.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46239 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46239 home values.
- 4338 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$124K321,562
- 4326 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$150K222,014
- 4344 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$129K421,696
- 4320 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$117K321,504
- Lara Lee Dr Indianapolis, IN--------
- 4350 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$165K422,439
- 4314 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$167K42.53,190
- 4333 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$178K----3,790
- 4327 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$156K42.52,220
- 4339 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$147K42.52,246
- 4356 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$192K523,580
- 4308 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$115K421,696
- 4345 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$176K51.53,190
- 4321 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$119K----1,461
- 4351 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$175K332,135
- 4315 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$128K----1,722
- 4362 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$141K323,479
- 4302 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$154K32.52,160
- 4357 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$125K421,691
- 4309 Viva Ln Indianapolis, IN$117K321,503
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292