4333 Clayburn Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462684 beds, 3 baths, 1,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2012
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,968 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 202
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 490319100033000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1200246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4333 Clayburn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46268, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4341 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$163K432,742
- 4325 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$91K3--1,256
- 4401 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$135K311,630
- 8065 Deerview Dr Indianapolis, IN$138K41.52,016
- 8070 Deerview Dr Indianapolis, IN$139K42.52,163
- 4402 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$129K41.51,860
- 4317 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$120K431,880
- 4326 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$122K321,419
- 8073 Deerview Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K3--1,988
- 8035 Woodgate Ct Indianapolis, IN$115K311,338
- 4407 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$155K41.52,243
- 8038 Irongate Ct Indianapolis, IN$131K312,146
- 4309 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K311,323
- 8078 Deerview Dr Indianapolis, IN$146K41.52,160
- 8103 Deerview Dr Indianapolis, IN$124K311,371
- 4327 Ashwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$124K41.51,874
- 4410 Clayburn Dr Indianapolis, IN$101K321,198
- 8029 Woodgate Ct Indianapolis, IN$97K3--1,503
- 8036 Woodgate Ct Indianapolis, IN$90K321,328
- 4335 Ashwood Dr Indianapolis, IN$125K41.51,968
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.