4333 Portola Ave, LOS ANGELES, CA 90032
Sold on 10/19/12: $30,000
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $30,000
- Days on Zillow:418
- County NameUnknown
- Lot Depth296
- Lot Width40
- MLS #Unknown
- Parcel #5307005025
- Zillow Home ID95687596
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,574/mo||$881 – $2.8K/mo||-$68||$0.13||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts El Sereno home values will rise 9.1% next year, compared to a 8.9% increase for Los Angeles as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Sereno market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.6% greater than in Los Angeles, and 6.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Sereno home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
Neighborhood for 4333 Portola Avenue
- 4326 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$362K21.0728
- 4337 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$511K32.01,544
- 4315 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$401K32.01,131
- 5036 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$358K21.0590
- 5064 Henderson St Los Angeles, CA$417K32.01,300
- 5032 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$450K32.01,334
- 5030 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$399K32.01,190
- 5024 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$353K21.0768
- 4408 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$237K22.01,071
- 4219 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$409K21.0988
- 4255 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$453K31.01,357
- 4201 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$474K32.01,268
- 4201 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$413K32.01,078
- 4431 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$402K43.06,357
- 4410 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$570K32.01,563
- 4203 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$247K31.01,302
- 4151 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$468K32.01,215
- 4141 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$367K31.0881
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- El Sereno Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.6 mi
- El Sereno Middle (assigned) 5-8 1.1 mi
- Woodrow Wilson Senior High (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi
- Cesar Chavez Elementary K-6 0.5 mi
- Anahuacalmecac International University... 9-10 0.6 mi
- Monterey Hills Elementary K-5 0.6 mi
- All Sts. Elementary K-8 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005