- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4333 Seidel Ave, Baltimore, MD 212061 bath, 870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,260 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: May 2004 for $70,000
- Finished basement, 217 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 870 sqft
- Lot depth: 84
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 5933 045
- Zillow Home ID: 36574306
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4333 Seidel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Belaire-Edison, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.2% less than in Baltimore, and 151.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Belaire-Edison home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belaire-Edison home values.
- 4335 Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$72K22870
- 4331 Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$72K--1928
- 4337 Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$54K--1870
- 4339 Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$67K--1870
- 4341 Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$64K--1.5870
- Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$52K--1870
- Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$72K--1870
- 4343 Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$104K--2870
- 4345 Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$121K22.5870
- 4340 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--1812
- 4338 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$72K21812
- 4342 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$72K--1812
- 4336 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$96K--1.5812
- 4344 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$72K--1812
- 4347 Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$65K--1870
- 4334 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$73K--1870
- 4346 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$96K211,015
- 4348 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$82K--1870
- 4349 Seidel Ave Baltimore, MD$52K--1870
- 4416 Findlay Rd Baltimore, MD$69K--11,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!