- Built in 1999
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 973 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $337
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $201,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- MLS #: 15317154
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- GreenCertificationYN \ No, ListingStatus \ Active, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, View \ TREES, ViewYN \ Yes, GarageType \ ATTACHD, HeatingDescription \ WALL, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, AccessibilityYN \ Yes, FireplaceDescription \ GAS, KitchenAppliances \ ISLAND, PropertyType \ CONDO, BasementFoundation \ SLAB, InteriorFeatures \ LAUNDRY, ExteriorDescription \ BRICK, FuelDescription \ GAS, HotWaterDescription \ GAS, LivingRoomFeatures \ DECK, CoolingDescription \ WINDOW, InteriorFeatures \ GRANITE, KitchenAppliances \ GRANITE, Area \ Lake Oswego, Area \ West Linn, EnergyEfficiencyFeatures \ ZONAL, FuelDescription \ Electric, FuelDescription \ Electricity, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Range, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Dishwasher, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Oven, RoofType \ Composition Roofing, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, ExteriorDescription \ Lap Siding, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, InteriorFeatures \ Garage Door Opener, KitchenAppliances \ Down Draft, KitchenAppliances \ Gas Appliances, LivingRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Microwave, InteriorFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, DiningRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, HeatingDescription \ Hot Water, Style \ Common, LivingRoomFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, AccessibilityFeatures \ Garage on Main, MasterBedroomLevel \ M, AllRoomFeatures \ Deck, AllRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, AllRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, AllRoomFeatures \ Suite, LimitedRepresentationYN \ No, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Suite, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, SeniorHousingYN \ No, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional Loan, ThirdPartyApprovalYN \ No, AllRoomFeatures \ Bathroom, HOAPaymentFreq \ MO, HOARentIncludes \ Commons, HOARentIncludes \ Exterior Maintenance, HOARentIncludes \ Insurance, Parking \ Driveway, 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AllRoomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, AllRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AllRoomFeatures \ Gas Appliances, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Gas Appliances, AllRoomFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Deck, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Bathroom, AllRoomFeatures \ Granite, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Granite, HOARentIncludes \ Gated, UnitLocation \ LOWER, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Deck, YearBuiltDescription \ Resale, CondoDeckAvailYN \ Yes, CondoWasherDryer \ Hookup Available, IDXYN \ Yes, CCandRYN \ Yes, HOAYN \ Yes, FarmYN \ No, Levels \ 1, KitchenAppliances \ Freestanding Refrigerator, Possession \ At Closing, AllRoomFeatures \ Freestanding Refrigerator, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Freestanding Refrigerator, InteriorFeatures \ Washer\Dryer
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 05002386
- Zillow Home ID: 52974588
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $189-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97068 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for West Linn as a whole. Among 97068 homes, this home is 36.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for West Linn, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97068 home values.
|4335 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$201K||2||2||1,352|
|4365 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$214K||--||--||1,264|
|4301 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$217K||2||2||1,342|
|4345 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$175K||--||--||1,095|
|4305 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$212K||3||3||1,264|
|4355 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$293K||1||1||952|
|4355 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$169K||1||1||952|
|4395 Summerlinn Dr # 4395 West Linn, OR||$221K||--||--||1,342|
|4375 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$213K||--||--||1,264|
|4175 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$239K||--||--||1,683|
|4290 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$217K||--||--||1,307|
|4260 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$230K||3||3||1,700|
|4250 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$171K||--||--||893|
|4240 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$200K||--||--||1,095|
|4240 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$187K||--||--||--|
|4155 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$171K||--||--||893|
|4195 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$217K||2||2||1,342|
|4230 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$249K||--||--||1,683|
|4195 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$220K||2||2||1,342|
|4200 Summerlinn Dr West Linn, OR||$217K||2||2||1,307|
Nearby Schools in West Linn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!