4336 20th St NE, Washington, DC 200183 beds, 2 baths, 1,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,868 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 64 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $404
- MLS #: DC8408193
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,334 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4189 0025
- Zillow Home ID: 502869
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4336 20th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in Washington, and 3.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodridge home values.
- 1933 Varnum St NE Washington, DC$456K31.51,260
- 4316 20th St NE Washington, DC$696K332,872
- 1929 Varnum St NE Washington, DC$481K42.51,844
- 20th St NE Washington, DC$460K32.51,247
- 4310 20th St NE Washington, DC$624K42.53,755
- 4310 20th St NE Washington, DC$543K42.51,850
- 1925 Varnum St NE Washington, DC$451K31.51,502
- 4400 20th St NE Washington, DC$510K42.51,948
- 1928 Varnum St NE Washington, DC$449K42.51,352
- 4317 19th Pl NE Washington, DC$529K32.51,260
- 1924 Varnum St NE Washington, DC$451K31.51,260
- 4325 20th St NE Washington, DC--441,602
- 4321 20th St NE Washington, DC$467K31.51,393
- 4313 19th Pl NE Washington, DC$455K31.51,464
- 1920 Upshur St NE Washington, DC$615K32.52,950
- 4335 19th Pl NE Washington, DC$465K311,474
- 4317 20th St NE Washington, DC$457K31.51,276
- 1920 Varnum St NE Washington, DC$463K211,040
- 4309 19th Pl NE Washington, DC$468K31.51,232
- 4313 20th St NE Washington, DC$432K311,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!