4336 Yates St, Denver, CO 802124 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This home is a stone throw from the "red hot" Elitch Garden redevelopment * Lots of renovation of existing homes as well* Many selling north of $600,000.00. This area, along with The Highlands & Sloans Lake are positioned to explode in value as the overall economy continues to improve * Trendy restaurants, specialty shops and other amenities abound *
- Lot: 5,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $204
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 516 sqft
- Partial basement, 547 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Indoor/Outdoor Fireplace, Large fenced yard, All new from the studs out!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,450 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0219306010000
- Zillow Home ID: 13294985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4336 Yates Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berkeley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% less than in Denver, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4320 Yates St Denver, CO$295K11852
- 4344 Yates St Denver, CO$312K211,053
- 4318 Yates St Denver, CO$279K311,057
- 4350 Yates St Denver, CO$558K332,172
- 4322 Yates St Denver, CO$217K321,200
- 4312 Yates St Denver, CO$314K21924
- 4362 Yates St Denver, CO$340K211,375
- 4306 Yates St Denver, CO$231K11517
- 4337 Xavier St Denver, CO$318K211,150
- 4325 Xavier St Denver, CO$417K211,231
- 4345 Xavier St Denver, CO$288K21.5832
- 4327 Yates St Denver, CO$431K33.52,472
- 4319 Xavier St Denver, CO$362K411,537
- 4325 Yates St Denver, CO$375K321,350
- 4341 Yates St Denver, CO$548K211,719
- 4351 Xavier St Denver, CO$334K22936
- 4321 Yates St Denver, CO$305K311,207
- 4345 Yates St Denver, CO$412K321,153
- 4372 Yates St Denver, CO$200K11742
- 4919 W 43rd Ave Denver, CO$286K21980
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!