- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4337 Winona Ct, Denver, CO 802122 beds, 1 bath, 796 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,240 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement, 119 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 154 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 796 sqft
- Parcel #: 0219304017000
- Zillow Home ID: 13294938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4337 Winona Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berkeley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% less than in Denver, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4339 Winona Ct Denver, CO$313K21.51,119
- 4321 Winona Ct Denver, CO$405K221,605
- 4307 Winona Ct Denver, CO$317K311,082
- 4345 Winona Ct Denver, CO$307K311,007
- 4301 Winona Ct Denver, CO$467K422,025
- 4353 Winona Ct Denver, CO$249K21.5968
- 4357 Winona Ct Denver, CO$353K311,219
- 4326 Wolff St Denver, CO$378K211,325
- 4332 Wolff St Denver, CO$299K21783
- 4310 Wolff St Denver, CO$266K211,014
- 4338 Wolff St Denver, CO$232K21802
- 4340 Wolff St Denver, CO$263K21979
- 4306 Wolff St Denver, CO$255K21775
- 4304 Wolff St Denver, CO$248K21896
- 4365 Winona Ct Denver, CO$228K211,034
- 4326 Winona Ct Denver, CO$476K331,962
- 4350 Wolff St Denver, CO$444K329
- 4320 Winona Ct Denver, CO$355K312,224
- 4336 Winona Ct Denver, CO$373K31.51,745
- 4300 Wolff St Denver, CO$384K31.251,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292