- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
434 22nd St, Santa Monica, CA 904026 beds, 6 baths, 6,263 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The outdoors is spectacular, and opens from the kitchen and family room. It features a newly recrafted and designed salt water pool and spa with unique water features, a lovely firepit and sitting area, a wooden pergola, new landscaping and hardscaping and a private roof deck on top of the 2 car garage. In front there is a gated additional grassy yard.
Kitchen Fantastic chef's working kitchen with ample counter tops, cabinets, display cabinets, large pantry storage and workspace. Nice appliance suite, including a separate grill top area and Viking range, and center island, a great place to chop, mix, pour and congregate. Off kitchen is a wine/bar area with matching granite counter tops, sink, refrigerator and additional oversized pantry.
Family Room - Kitchen opens to the huge well appointed family room with high ceilings and many built-ins, fireplace, bookcases and a walk-in storage/media closet. French doors abound.
Courtyard - the front yard is gated and leads to a privacy door opening to a courtyard and the front door entrance.
Living Room/Dining Room: Formal yet comfortable living room with high ceilings, lovely trim and mouldings, classic fireplace with mantle, beautiful light and oversized windows, connects to a fantastic classic dining room with French doors that open to a courtyard/seating area and large fountain.
Office - There is a lovely spacious private office/library with built-ins at the front of the house
Master Suite: Gracious and sunny suite with 2 large closets, spa tub, walk in steam shower, art walls, office area, balcony that overlooks the yard and pool.
Secondary Bedrooms: Three unique and lovely well lit spacious upstairs bedrooms with large closets and nice bathrooms.
Laundry Rooms: This property features 2 full laundry rooms; one upstairs and one on the lower level. Plus, a laundry shoot from the master bedroom closet to the lower level laundry.
Pool & Yard - Great private walled and hedged yard with a spectacular pool and spa and firepit.. Great lounge chair areas, a lovely outdoor dining patio. Private rooftop deck on top of garage with gas and electric hook ups for BBQ!. Great afternoon sunshine.
Lower Level - Huge suite with separate entrance that can be guest apartment, music studio, screening room, playroom etc. There is also another bedroom suite and many extra large closets for storage.
- Classic Mediterranean architecture and design with contemporary flair.
- Incredible center staircase/gallery with skylight
- Custom mouldings, high ceilings, limestone and hardwood floors, 3 fireplaces
- Large Private Office/Library
- Great walls for large art
- Brand new alarm system, Multi-zone Heat/AC, Central Vacuum System
- Franklin, Lincoln, Samohi Schools
- Close to Montana Ave., Santa Monica Beaches, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades
- Lot: 7,543 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $3,930,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Newly remodeled back yard with saltillo tiles, built in fire pit, new salt water pool, bonus deck
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,263 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 4278023009
- Zillow Home ID: 20476274
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 434 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90402 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 128.6% greater than in Santa Monica, and 76.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90402 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90402 home values.
- 428 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$5.3M556,985
- 440 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$3.14M452,941
- 446 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$2.61M221,453
- 424 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$3.55M643,022
- 452 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$4.04M553,841
- 422 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$4.12M54.54,682
- 439 21st Pl Santa Monica, CA$2.66M321,796
- 433 21st Pl Santa Monica, CA$4.32M546,058
- 445 21st Pl Santa Monica, CA$3.28M543,172
- 429 21st Pl Santa Monica, CA$2.69M321,758
- 454 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$3.57M443,614
- 414 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$3.59M453,294
- 449 21st Pl Santa Monica, CA$3.37M543,746
- 429 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$3.64M443,760
- 435 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$2.76M532,648
- 425 21st Pl Santa Monica, CA$2.77M322,065
- 423 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$4.1M554,375
- 439 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$2.58M321,790
- 459 21st Pl Santa Monica, CA$2.29M44.52,800
- 419 22nd St Santa Monica, CA$2.93M432,451
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.