434 29th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941212 beds, 2 baths, 1,725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Great location - a few blocks to the Golden Gate park, China & Baker beaches. Muni transporation 1 block away. All conveniences in this neighborhood...cafes, restaurants, banks, bakeries & great schools too ++++ Walking score 85
Easy to show.
Please call (415) 756-8887 for an appointment.
To confirm the date & time, please send a TEXT message with your contact information (name, email address). Thank you.
Stop looking...Start Living!
- Lot: 2,966 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,725 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1460 014A
- Zillow Home ID: 15092162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 434 29th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.7% greater than in San Francisco, and 77.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Richmond home values.
- 438 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.55M543,064
- 430 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.48M--11,800
- 442 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.4M211,950
- 446 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.43M311,900
- 450 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.2M--21,750
- 434 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.06M------
- 452-454 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.38M--21,684
- 460 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.44M322,250
- 431 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.36M312,050
- 435-437 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.34M--22,600
- 439-441 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.55M633,175
- 427 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.46M312,050
- 443-445 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.51M--23,175
- 423 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.4M312,050
- 2731-2733 Clement St San Francisco, CA$1.37M--22,500
- 2747-2749 Clement St San Francisco, CA$1.41M--32,520
- 419 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.32M422,914
- 447-449 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$948K111,300
- 464 29th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.6M753,633
- 451-453 28th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.37M--22,600
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292