- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
434 Adams Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 329203 beds, 2 baths, 1,329 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2012 for $172,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 540 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Hurricane shutters, Hurricane proof garage door
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,329 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 24 3723CG000040001600
- Zillow Home ID: 43420080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 434 Adams Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32920 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 38.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% greater than in Cape Canaveral, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32920 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cape Canaveral.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32920 home values.
- 432 Adams Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$204K211,056
- 8200 Rosalind Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$264K321,750
- 431 Washington Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$170K4--1,593
- 427 Washington Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$185K321,440
- 8250 Rosalind Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$124K21900
- 502 Adams Ave Cape Canaveral, FL--321,523
- 504 Adams Ave Cape Canaveral, FL--321,523
- 423 Washington Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$154K31836
- 8123 Rosalind Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$348K32.52,099
- 8123 Rosalind Ave # 1 Cape Canaveral, FL$289K32.51,720
- 417 Adams Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$239K322,200
- 8260 Rosalind Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$128K21850
- 507 Adams Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$236K4--2,400
- 507 Adams Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$204K221,200
- 514 Adams Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$127K4--1,008
- 506 Adams Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$219K32.51,942
- 417 Washington Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$167K32836
- 505 Washington Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$234K4--1,664
- 415 Adams Ave Cape Canaveral, FL$273K221,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!