434 Hao St, Honolulu, HI 968214 beds, 3 baths, 2,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $975,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,086 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1360121020000
- Zillow Home ID: 615248
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 434 Hao Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kuliouou-Kalani Iki market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.5% lower than in Honolulu, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values.
- 440 Hao St Honolulu, HI$698K411,162
- 428 Hao St Honolulu, HI$823K541,768
- 446 Hao St Honolulu, HI$1.11M62.52,700
- 378 Hema Pl Honolulu, HI$762K411,164
- 420 Hao St Honolulu, HI$737K421,128
- 5212 Liwai St Honolulu, HI$793K421,664
- 412 Hao St Honolulu, HI$762K321,373
- Hao St HI--------
- 419 Hao St Honolulu, HI$671K31802
- 5203 Liwai St Honolulu, HI$783K321,224
- 374 Hema Pl Honolulu, HI$934K421,338
- 407 Hao St # 0 Honolulu, HI$815K32--
- 458 Hao St Honolulu, HI$757K211,421
- 5209 Liwai St Honolulu, HI$1.2M43.51,900
- 5220 Liwai St Honolulu, HI$875K321,548
- 408 Hao St Honolulu, HI$826K321,328
- 5217 Liwai St Honolulu, HI$766K321,246
- 464 Hao St Honolulu, HI$797K411,464
- 461 Hao St Honolulu, HI$818K531,796
- 5226 Liwai St Honolulu, HI$722K321,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!