- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
434 Joplin St, Baltimore, MD 212242 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,316 sqft
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Finished basement, 150 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 6345B037
- Zillow Home ID: 36562996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 434 Joplin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Joseph Lee market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% lower than in Baltimore, and 120.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Joseph Lee home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Joseph Lee home values.
- 432 Joplin St Baltimore, MD$116K21.5840
- 436 Joplin St Baltimore, MD$94K--1.51,024
- 430 Joplin St Baltimore, MD$80K21.5840
- 428 Joplin St Baltimore, MD$77K--1840
- 426 Joplin St Baltimore, MD$77K21.25840
- 424 Joplin St Baltimore, MD$76K21840
- 422 Joplin St Baltimore, MD$72K21.51,260
- 420 Joplin St Baltimore, MD$110K21.5840
- 418 Joplin St Baltimore, MD$94K--11,024
- 435 Imla St Baltimore, MD$80K--1840
- 416 Joplin St Baltimore, MD$95K311,024
- 437 Imla St Baltimore, MD$92K--11,024
- 433 Imla St Baltimore, MD$80K--1840
- 431 Imla St Baltimore, MD$84K21.5840
- 431 Imla St Baltimore, MD$147K21--
- 429 Imla St Baltimore, MD$77K21840
- 427 Imla St Baltimore, MD$86K321,100
- 6402 Eastern Ave Baltimore, MD$293K--2.52,198
- 425 Imla St Baltimore, MD$130K22850
- 414 Joplin St Baltimore, MD$65K--1840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!