434 Knorr St, Philadelphia, PA 191113 beds, 1 bath, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $78,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Living room, Parking Type: On Street
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 353144300
- Zillow Home ID: 10359900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 434 Knorr Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lawncrest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% higher than in Philadelphia, and 17.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lawncrest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lawncrest home values.
- 432 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$132K----1,350
- 430 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$135K----1,350
- 428 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$132K----1,350
- 426 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,350
- 6726 Rising Sun Ave Philadelphia, PA$190K----2,528
- 424 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$130K311,350
- 6724 Rising Sun Ave Philadelphia, PA$190K321,394
- 431 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$135K----1,485
- 429 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$134K----1,480
- 433-435 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$160K----1,485
- 427 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,350
- 422 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$132K----1,350
- 425 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$154K321,485
- 6722 Rising Sun Ave Philadelphia, PA$279K----3,200
- 423 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$134K31.5828
- 420 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$130K311,350
- 421 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$136K32828
- 6720 Rising Sun Ave Philadelphia, PA$276K----3,200
- 418 Knorr St Philadelphia, PA$142K311,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.