434 Marlborough St, Boston, MA 02115
Sold on 10/5/12: $2,774,500
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:4,440 sq ft
- Lot:1,718 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $2,774,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Security System
- Fenced Yard
- Disability Access
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Mud room
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameBack Bay
- Parcel #W:05 P:03843 S:000
- Roof TypeSlate
- Room Count14
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID59178459
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Days on Zillow443
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,119,025||$2.65M – $3.71M||-$26,823||$702||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,610/mo||$1.6K – $4.3K/mo||-$37||$0.59||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 6.2% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 283.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.3% less than in Boston, and 91.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 434 Marlborough Street
- # 1$1.1M------
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Boston Latin School (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Tobin K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- James P Timilty Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005