- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
434 Van Siclen Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112072,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,900 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $448,479
- Price/sqft: $224
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 040410051
- Zillow Home ID: 30639902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 434 Van Siclen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 582.3% greater than in New York, and 61.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East New York home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East New York home values.
- 432 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$442K----2,000
- 436 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY--------
- 430 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$441K----2,000
- 428 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$451K----2,280
- 426 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$450K----2,000
- 424 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$430K332,700
- 422 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$449K----2,000
- Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$475K----2,240
- 481 Miller Ave Brooklyn, NY$445K----1,920
- 420 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$437K----2,000
- 479 Miller Ave Brooklyn, NY$464K----2,000
- 784 Blake Ave Brooklyn, NY--------
- 786 Blake Ave Brooklyn, NY------2,090
- 782 Blake Ave Brooklyn, NY--------
- 788 Blake Ave Brooklyn, NY--------
- 477 Miller Ave Brooklyn, NY$470K421,880
- 418 Van Siclen Ave Brooklyn, NY$428K----2,000
- 790 Blake Ave Brooklyn, NY--------
- 475 Miller Ave Brooklyn, NY$460K----1,880
- 780 Blake Ave Brooklyn, NY------2,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!